This article is designed for: User Type: Admins Access: Web Browser
To get started, you will need to add your site. We have created the first one for you, but please add any additional sites you would like to roster or click on your existing site to edit it.
Sites can be used in different ways. Here are a few examples for consideration:
- A physical location for an entire business like a small cafe.
- Each of your clients homes for businesses that run NDIS Home Care support services.
- Different departments for large organisations like a hotel (e.g. Kitchen, Wait Staff, Bar, Cleaners, Reception, etc).
1. Click on the Sites tab at the top of your screen.
2. You can either click the Plus (+) button to the top left of the screen to add a new site or click on an existing Site to open up the Info tab.
3. Fill in any blank fields you have on the Info tab, ensure you have selected the correct timezone and click Update. For now, we will leave the Staff Working In This Site (+) and the other tabs for later.
|Prev: Introduction to RosterElf
|Next Up: Adding Positions