This article is designed for: User Type: Admins Device: Web Browser (Computer)
Your dashboard is the first screen you see when you log in to RosterElf. It includes 6 widgets which are:
- Account Setup - Getting started with RosterElf - NOTE: This widget is replaced with Account Stats after you come off your trial of RosterElf.
- Trends - See how your organisation's rostered hours, labour costs and average pay rate trend
- Shift Swaps & Open Shifts - Here you can manage all shift swap requests and fill open shifts
- Leave Requests - Manage your teams leave requests straight from the dashboard
- Live Time Clock - See who is late, clocked in, on break and clocked out for the day
- Availability - See who has updated their availability in the last 7 days
Use the links in the bullet points above to learn each section of the dashboard.
I'd like to thank you for reaching the end of the Getting Started with RosterElf walkthrough.
If you feel you are stuck or would like to learn more, there is a wealth of information within the help centre.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book a free 30-minute video call with our RosterElf Customer Success Team
- Live Chat: The green 'question mark support button' to the bottom right of your browser
|Prev: Setting up Payroll||Back to the Help Centre Homepage|