This article is designed for: User Type: Admins Device: Web Browser (Computer)
Your dashboard is the first screen you see when you log in to RosterElf. It includes 6 widgets which are:
- Account Setup - Getting started with RosterElf
- Trends - See how your organisation's rostered hours, labour costs and average pay rate trend
- Shift Swaps - Here you can approve, decline or assign shift swap requests
- Leave Requests - Manage your teams leave requests straight from the dashboard
- Live Time Clock - See who is late, clocked in, on break and clocked out for the day
- Availability - See who has updated their availability in the last 7 days
Use the links in the bullet points above to learn each section of the dashboard.
I'd like to thank you for reaching the end of the "Getting Started with RosterElf" walkthrough.
If you feel you are stuck or would like to learn more, there is a wealth of information within the help center.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book a free 30-minute video call with our RosterElf Customer Success Team
- Live Chat: The green 'question mark support button' to the bottom right of your browser
|Prev: Setting up Payroll||Back to the Help Center Homepage|