This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Site Managers Device: Smartphone
Alt: Adding Staff to RosterElf from a Browser / Deleting & Reactivating Staff from a Browser
1. Tap the Staff menu at the bottom of your screen. This view will display a list of all active employees on the account.
2. To add an employee, click the Plus (+) icon on the top right of the screen.
3. Add the employee information, including first name, last name, email and mobile number and tap Save.
Staff will use the required email address to log in and receive email notifications. Whilst not mandatory, we recommend adding a mobile number to enable SMS notifications regarding rosters and shift updates.
1. Open the app and tap on Staff from the bottom of your screen.
2. Find the employee and tap on their name.
3. To delete the employee, click the Delete button within their profile. You will then need to confirm the action.
Once you do, the employee will be made inactive on your account. If the employee has rostered shifts in a future roster, their shifts will become Open Shifts which you will need to manually fill, if required. Any pending or approved leave the staff member has will also be cleared from the system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.