This article is designed for: User Type: Admins Access: Web Browser
Here is a quick guide on how to delete and reactivate a site. Deleted sites are recoverable by reactivating them.
Deleting a Site
1. Click on the Sites tab from the top of your screen.
2. Hover over the site you want to delete until a little red X appears. Click the X to delete the site.
3. A popup window will ask you to confirm that you want to delete the site. Click the delete button, and the site will be made inactive.
Reactivating a Site
1. Click on the Sites Tab from the menu along the top of the screen
2. Click Inactive on the right-hand side of the screen
3. Hover your mouse over the Inactive site and click the green tick
4. Click the Reactivate button
The reactivated site will give you full access to the historical and future rosters assigned to this site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.