This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Managers Device: Web Browser (Computer)
An essential step in setting up your RosterElf account is assigning employees to each site that are available/qualified to work. Assigning staff to the particular sites they can work at is one of the critical metrics in RosterElf's perfect match algorithm, which helps you find qualified and available staff when rostering.
There are two ways to assign employees to sites:
- Bulk assigning staff via the sites tab.
- Assigning one by one via the staff tab.
Both options are detailed below.
Option 1: Sites tab
Adding staff from the site tab is the quickest way to add staff to sites.
1. Click the Sites tab and select the site you want to assign staff.
2. Click on the Staff Working in this Site (+) to add staff who can work at that location/department.
3. You can either click Select All in the top left of the popup window or select individual staff.
4. Press Update in the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
Option 2: Staff tab
The second way is through the staff tab. Within the staff card for an employee, you can assign them to the positions and sites they can work.
1. Click on the Staff tab.
2. Then select from any of the available employees.
Click to select the sites where the staff member can work.
4. Click Update in the bottom right corner and click Update again to close the Site popup.