This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Managers Device: Web Browser
1. Click on the staff tab.
2. Hover over the employee you want to delete.
3. Click the X button.
4. RosterElf will display a confirmation popup. If the employee has rostered shifts in a future roster, you will receive a warning on the popup explaining that their shifts will become Open Shifts. Any pending or approved leave the staff member has will also be cleared from the system. Click Delete to confirm.
5. If you received the warning mentioned above, remember to Update the Published Rosters to fill the shifts they were assigned.
1. Click on the Staff tab.
2. On the top right of your RosterElf screen, click the Inactive button to reveal the deleted Staff.
3. Hover your mouse over the Staff you want to reactivate and click on the green tick. Then click Reactive on the Reactive Staff popup.