This article is designed for: User Type: Admins Device: Web Browser (Computer)
You can change your subscription from within the RosterElf platform.
To review the available plans, click here.
1. If you're currently on a monthly plan, you can click the Upgrade to Our Annual Plan and Save 20% banner in RosterElf as a shortcut to the Subscriptions modal.
2. Alternatively, you can click on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
3. From the dropdown, select Account.
4. Click on the Subscription tab.
5. You can toggle the Monthly/Annual switch and select a plan. When selecting an annual plan, you can choose how many employees you want to pay for. For instance, if your business fluctuates between 10-20 staff for peak and off-peak periods and you don't want to pay for 20 staff annually, you can select ten, and any additional staff will be at the regular monthly rate. For more information on annual billing, click here.
6. Once you've ready to proceed, click Update Plan.