This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Managers Device: Web Browser (Computer)
This article covers how you can use RosterElf's budgeting system to plan your roster by hours, labour cost or even labour percentage.
The first thing is to make sure you have your pay templates set up with rates in the Settings > Payroll page.
Ensure Staff Members are assigned Pay Templates on the Staff tab by selecting the staff member and clicking the Payroll tab.
Note: Confirm the correct rates have been applied to your staff member
1. Select the Roster tab from the top of your screen.
2. Select a Week and Select a Site.
3. Add your daily sales targets into the roster screen on either the Daily or Weekly view.
4. The accurate cost will be calculated per day, and a Weekly Summary.
5. In the Financial Summary of the week. Information includes total hours, estimated cost, average pay-rate as well as labour percentage to sales.
See the actual cost of each shift
Once you have added rates and pay templates for your employees, RosterElf becomes powerful from a budgeting perspective. Simply putting your cursor over any shift will provide accurate cost information.