This article is designed for: User Type: Admins & Payroll Managers Device: Web Browser (Computer)
This article covers how to process payrolls to CSV file format from RosterElf so you can import them into non-natively support payroll management systems.
1. Select the Payroll tab on the top menu of your RosterElf account.
2. Then, Select a Week and Select a Site.
This view shows several columns per day for every shift, including:
- Rostered Times
- Clock-in-out Times
- Auto Rounded Times
3. For each shift, you must select an option. If you want a custom time for payroll different from the Rostered and Clock-in-Out Times, you can type in the fields in the Custom column.
As you select, you will notice the Approved Time, Estimated Cost and Financial Summary table will automatically calculate statistics, including labour cost, percentage, average pay rate and total hours. If you are a sales-based business, you can enter your ACTUAL sales results and know live what your labour percentage to sales is per day and for the week.
4. To enter sales targets, click on a day of the week and type into the $ field. Then repeat this for each day, adding your target for that day.
5. At the end of each row, you can view more information by clicking on the 'i' icon on the shift.
6. If you have any shifts that were not rostered, you can add them manually to payroll by clicking the Add Shift button.
7. To exclude employees from the exported payroll file, you can untick their records below.
9. A popup will show the list of staff that have leave in the period. To approve the leave, you tick the staff member's leave, enter the number of hours to be processed and type in the name of the leave, then click Save.
10. If you need to come back to finish Payroll later, you can click Save at any point. Once your reviews have been done and you are happy with the hours to be processed, click Process to proceed.
11. A new window will appear with summary information. You can switch between the tabs to get a Staff, Budget and Leave summary. To confirm, select Process Payroll.
12. Click Download File, and your RosterElf CSV will download.