This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Managers Device: Web Browser
Suppose your business has multiple Sites (Locations) on the account. In that case, you can choose to roster for each site individually or roster for all sites simultaneously (if your permission level allows).
All site rostering has been designed to save time for site-based businesses such as cleaning or disability support services.
1. Click on the Roster tab.
2. Select a Week and select All Sites.
You can only select All Sites if no rosters have been saved or published for that week.
3. Click the Plus (+) button in the middle of the timeline to start creating a shift
4. Click the drop-down in the top left-hand corner of the Create Shift window to Select the Site for which you want to roster the shift.
5. Select the position you want to roster as per usual.
6. Once done, click Select Employee in the bottom right corner of the window.
7. Select from the employees that show up in green, then click Update Roster.
As you roster for different sites, the roster will separate the shifts by the site.
8. Repeat the process to roster all the shifts.