This article is designed for: User Type: All Users - Employees, Admins and Managers Access: Web Browser
You can update your Standard Availability or create an Availability Block for a specific week. If you create an Availability Block, this will override your Standard Availability for that week only.
Standard Availability is your reoccurring availability that management can use to help them organise the roster. Any time you change your standard availability, it changes it for all future weeks where no Availability Blocks are assigned.
Availability Blocks are used when your availability changes for a particular week, but the availability change is not ongoing. Availability Blocks have endless scenarios, but one common example is when staff need to work around school or study. They may increase their availability during the school break or decrease availability during exams.
- Click on the My Calendar tab. If you are an employee, you will only have the My Calendar screen, so you can skip this step.
- Click on Manage My Availability in the top right corner.
- From the top of the modal, select the Standard Availability or an Availability Block tab to update one or the other.
Click and drag the sliding bars to reflect your available days and hours.
- If it's an Availability Block, you must name the block and select the roster week to which it applies.
- Click Update in the bottom right-hand corner.
You can also delete Availability Blocks by selecting the availability on the right-hand side and clicking the Delete button.