This article is designed for: User Type: All Users - Employees, Admins and Managers Device: Smartphone
This article covers how to view your rostered shifts, request a shift swap, get directions to work and adding your shifts to your device's calendar from the RosterElf iOS and Android apps.
For both the RosterElf web app and smartphone apps, you are able to see shifts up to 3 months in advance if your employer has published rosters that far ahead.
1. Tap My Shifts on the bottom of your screen.
2. Tap the Future tab.
Dates with green ticks indicate shifts in the past.
Dates with green dots indicate future shifts.
3. You can tap on a day to review the complete information regarding the upcoming shift.
Request a Shift Swap
If you have an issue being able to work any of your future shifts, up to 48 hours before your shift (depending on your organisations settings), you can request a shift swap.
1. Tap the Shift Swap button.
2. Leave a reason for the request.
3. Tap Request Swap.
Are you going to a new location? No problems!
1. Tap the Address button to see the address of the shift.
2. Tap on the Address if you want to open it in Maps to get directions.
Add to Calendar
If you want to add shifts to your smartphone calendar, tap Add Calendar, and you will be prompted to add the event into your smartphone calendar.