This article is designed for: User Type: All Users - Employees, Admins and Managers Device: Browser (Computer)
This article covers how to stop RosterElf emails from being missed when using Hotmail and Outlook.
Outlook and Hotmail are renowned for marking emails as junk even when they're not, including emails from RosterElf. Unfortunately, this can cause issues for your employees as they may not receive email notifications and updates from RosterElf. If you or your employees are not receiving emails from RosterElf and have a Hotmail or Outlook account, follow the instructions below to fix the issue.
Option 1: Check to See if Emails are in the Junk folder:
1. Go to the Junk email folder.
2. Select an email from RosterElf in the folder.
3. Right-click the email message, point to Junk and click Never Block Sender.
4. When you do this, you receive a "The sender of the selected message has been added to your safe sender's list" message.
5. We recommend you select Never Block Sender's Domain.
Option 2. Set RosterElf Emails as Safe:
1. Start Outlook.
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. On the Preferences tab, click Junk Email.
4. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
5. In the Add address or domain dialogue box, type rosterelf.com and then click OK
Please do not hesitate to contact us by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Book a free 15-minute video call with our RosterElf Customer Success Team
- Live Chat: The green 'question mark support button' to the bottom right of your browser
Alternatively, please contact your IT department.
Please sign in to leave a comment.