This article is designed for: User Type: All Users - Employees, Admins or Managers Device: Tablet
You can clock in and out for breaks on shift using RosterElf's Time Clock.
NOTE: You must have clocked in for a shift before recording a break.
1. Find your name and shift from the list and click on it.
2. Click Start Break from the list of options.
3. Enter your RosterElf password.
4. If set up, you may require to take a selfie on the tablet.
5. You will see a confirmation window after recording a break. You will also see an orange "Break" banner on your name when the screen returns to the main view.