This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Managers Device: Tablet
Sometimes managers may need to call someone in to work last-minute and will need to add them to the roster so they can clock in and out. Rather than needing to edit the roster and republish, in this situation, managers can add additional employees directly via RosterElf's Time Clock app.
NOTE: Only employees with manager permission level for the site can add employees via Time Clock.
1. Click the Plus (+) icon on the top right of the screen.
2. Find your name from a list of registered managers on the account.
4. If your account has more than one site, you must select the site you want to add the shift.
5. Select the position you wish to add from a list registered on your RosterElf account.
6. Select the staff member you wish to add to the roster.
7. Set the estimated start and finish time of the shift. If you're adding a last-minute emergency shift, you may not know the exact start and finish times but enter what you expect these times to be.
8. Leave a comment to remember why you added this employee when you review payroll and tap Submit.
A confirmation window will appear to confirm you have added the employee. In addition, you will notice this employee, including site name, position, and expected start and finish times, will now be visible on the main screen.
The staff member will now be able to clock in.