This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Managers Device: Web Browser (Computer)
1. Click on the Staff tab.
2. Then click on the Staff Plus (+) button.
3. Enter the staff member's first and last name. Then, enter their email and mobile number so RosterElf can notify the staff member of new rosters.
4. Assign the staff to the sites they can work at and the positions they are qualified to work by clicking the Plus (+) buttons. A popup window will appear where you can select one or multiple sites or positions.
TIP: We recommend assigning employees to as many sites and positions as possible, as this will assist in broadening your search criteria when trying to fill shifts on rosters.
In the example below, John Stevens can work at RosterElf Cafe and RosterElf HQ and is qualified to work as a Manager or in Support.
5. Click Save. The new staff member will also be sent a welcome email from RosterElf with links to download our smartphone app and instructions on logging in and setting their availability.
6. Once saved, a new Payroll tab appears on the staff card, which allows you to assign Pay Templates.