This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Site Managers Device: Smartphone
When staff are unable to fill their shift due to illness, you can mark them as sick via your smartphone.
1. Open your RosterElf smartphone app.
2. Tap on the Roster tab at the bottom of your screen.
3. Select the staff member from the list for today which will open up an Update Shift screen.
4. Add a comment on the bottom of the Update Shift screen and tap Record Sick Leave.
5. Once complete, you will see the staff member is labelled as sick. The sick leave will automatically be approved and ready for Payroll to process the sick leave.