This article is designed for: User Type: Admins or Managers Device: Tablet
2. We suggest if you're using a tablet in your business, you wall-mount it somewhere safe and convenient for your employees. To help you out, we have tested a range of tablet wall brackets, and we think the ones below offer good value for money. You can buy them online and have them delivered to your door! iPad Wall Mount / Android Samsung Galaxy Wall Mount
3. You will need a RosterElf account and a permission level of Account Owner, General Manager, or Manager to log into RosterElf's Time Clock app. Log in with your email and RosterElf password on this screen.
4. Once you have successfully logged into RosterElf's Time Clock app, you will see a complete list of shifts rostered for the current day. You will notice a range of status banners, including Clocked-In, Clocked-Out, Break, Late and Sick, which provides a simple way to view, at a glance, the status of all the planned shifts. NOTE: This view will be empty if you have not published a roster for the current day.
5. Employees click on their names to clock in or out and will enter their password to continue.
6. If the employee is either clocking in early or late, the Time Clock app will prompt them to leave a reason. These comments are then recorded for management to assist when reviewing payroll.
7. If enabled, employees will be asked to take a selfie, which managers can review during the payroll process as proof that the employee was on-premises for their shift.
8. Employees will be notified of success by the screen below.